We, the vast inhabitants of Earth, can literally impact the planet’s axis through our industrial way of life. Our world has changed…land, sky, and environment. We must change as we are part of nature. Together we demonstrate the will to act.
Unveiling the earth’s only neoecological commune
“If you are truly inspired by nature, you will find life everywhere”Atman KarsaCommune Founder
weNATUREearth is the new paradigm for optimism and determinism, aimed at simplifying your life for a blissful existence.
It is not what we say or think that defines us, but what we do
- It takes the nature 18 months to regenerate everything that we use in a year period
- There are many simple and cool things you can do to reduce your ecological footprint
- Without real change, we could lose more than half of Earth’s species by end of the 21st century
- Global population of about 10 billion people expected by the middle of the 21st century
- Everyday and everything we use, wear, buy, sell and eat takes nature to make
- Discover ecological life to reduce our footprint in our daily consumption of natural resources